Website Review: Uncover how to boost traffic
When’s the last time you reviewed your site’s content and structure to see what’s working and what’s not?
If you’ve been avoiding this challenge, I hear you.
After all, where do you start? The Homepage? Overall design? Social Media integration? Working this out can cause anyone to save it for tomorrow…the next day…or never.
How awesome would it be to have a guide lead you through the process? I know one. But first…
Let’s see if a strategic site review is right for you.
Answer yes or no to the following: Are you looking to…
- Rank higher on search engines?
- Climb past your competition?
- Identify which pages on your site work and which need improvement?
- Expose weaknesses that cause visitors to leave early?
- Save time when reviewing what content to update?
- Strengthen your site’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you’re ready.
Request a free 15-minute consult here or at 646-926-7678.
Need to know how a strategic site review works before we chat? You got it. Let’s take a quick spin around the five-step process.
1) First, we’ll hop on the phone and look at your site together.
I’ll ask targeted questions that will help me understand your business, your goals and the unique value you offer.
2) You’ll fill out a follow-up questionnaire.
Your answers will help me take your site review in the right direction.
3) I’ll lead your main pages through a 47-point diagnostic checklist*.
Major stops on the list include:
- Overall site identity
- Homepage clarity
- Core content page strength
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Graphics and video
4) I’ll write a comprehensive report that clearly shows what works and maps out opportunities for improvement.
This map will include screen captures, the completed checklist and a game plan. In other words it will reveal a clear path to making your website stronger.
5) Lastly, we’ll hop back on the phone to discuss any questions or concerns you have about the report.
Contact me here or at 646-926-7678 to book your free 15-minute phone consult.
*As of this posting, the diagnostic checklist contains 47-points. I study online marketing every day so my clients don’t have to. That means I add and remove items accordingly.