Press Releases: Attract More than Rock Solid Media Buzz
Are you and your team overloaded with more company news and events than you have time to announce? Who do you hand this off to? Chances are…
You seek to hand your public relations (PR) projects off to a writer who can:
- Craft press releases that lead to interviews.
- Produce thought leadership articles that appeal to influential publications and your target audience.
- Build a media room (media kit) that piques public interest in your company.
- Create a PR plan to serve as a quick reference for the year.
- Spread the word about new products, services, events, community projects, etc.
- Help you build awareness and stay ahead of the competition.
- Comply with Google’s latest SEO rules.
Sound right? Connect with me here or at 646-926-7678 to discuss your PR writing needs.
If we team up, you can expect me to:
- Write and distribute press releases that meet journalism standards.
- Create and pitch thought leadership articles to media outlets.
- Produce a media kit and build a media room that helps both reporters and site visitors quickly learn about your company.
- Help your PR pieces multi-task via blog posts, e-newsletters, social media channels, etc.
- Respect your precious time by doing the necessary legwork before phone meetings.
- Deliver copy on time…every time.
Ready to discuss your PR needs? Request a free 15-minute consult here or at 646-926-7678.